Today im going to post something that must go!!!!!!
k I'm not a boy but Ive heard this, pee!!!!!pee!!!!!!!! ALL OVER THE WALLS!!!!!Do boys know how to aim!!!!!!although they do have high skills in foot ball!!
- good sports and bad sports boys against the girls I HATE THAT!!!!!! whenever the girls lose the boys just have to laugh!!! Also they think that boys are better than girls!!
- the guy that i sat by about two months ago that used to play VIDEO GAMES IN HIS HEAD!!!!! that bugs me if grace, Avery,Maddie,Dakotah or any of u on my contacts and that are in my class you know who I'm talking about!!
- Devin AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he scares me that's all period i don't want to talk about him
- 5th graders!!!! they think that they're cooler than us the 4th graders even though they're one year older than us!!
- unenjoyable books!! although they cant go but they just bug me when people make me read bad books like what happened today me,grace,makayla,and Hannah were all telling our teacher that the book that we are reading in our groups does not make sense!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment